Customer service is our priority, and we want to get it right every time. If you’re experiencing a problem with a support ticket, it’s very important that you tell us so we can rectify the issue, and learn from any mistakes made.
Management Team Working Hours
The Evohosting management team works between the hours of:
9am and 5:30pm UK time -- Monday to Friday
All requests will be attended to ASAP during those hours.
What Happens if I Escalate a Ticket?
Once you fill in the form:
- A new ticket is created, and escalated directly to the management team, who will review it ASAP during office hours.
- Your existing ticket will be worked on as before (engineers won't know about your escalation request).
- We will review your escalation request, and the ticket it relates to.
- We will then contact you and resolve the issue to the best of our ability.
- We will then discuss with engineers to work out what happened, why, how to prevent it happening again, and/or if more training is necessary.
- All escalation requests are logged, researched and reported to group management for further review and monitoring.
Jul 21, 2016
by Adela Mei
Superb fast support and exceptional service, thank you! In particular Tim and Andy go the extra mile, thanks guys. Patient polite and professional :-) I had decided to try out another hosting company, which lasted about 24 hours before I realised that I was not going to get the same level of service from them that Evohosting provides. Without a glitch I was back with Evohosting... and putting it all down to experience! Highly recommended.